tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 17 10:55:49 2002

Re: Alphabet/ new(old) klingon

> Great. So I guess that's another fine example of how much producers
> (not only movie) care for their customers(in klingon: pagh).
> How are chances that it becomes a language? Not that I would want it
> to, but I'm simply curious.

There is nothing there to become a language.  There is no substance, no
structure.  It's just garbage.

> How is the integration of that part of Star Trek then? Are there any
> "work-arounds" to allow it to exist in the main-stream, or has it to
> be considered as "alternate"?

Sometimes MO will fit it into the klingon language that we know.  Sometimes he
explains it as being a dialect or something very old.

DloraH, BG

Back to archive top level