tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 17 05:53:07 2002

Re: to' nech

At 23:48 2002-04-16 -0500, Alan Anderson wrote:
>At least let me know you have read my plea for you to start writing in
>Klingon instead of translating odd phrases and claiming poetic license when
>you drastically change the meaning.  Even if you don't agree, I'd
>appreciate some indication that the words actually are reaching your eyes.

Request denied.  Your inability to form any intelligent interpretation of
the To' Nech (which you call "acontextual", because of /your/ inability to
implicate the contexts) demonstrates that you are firmly in the class of
people whose opinions do not matter, no matter how often they are claimed
to be fact.

--
Sean M. Burke    http://www.spinn.net/~sburke/

Back to archive top level