tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 16 17:23:25 2002

Re: to' nech, 019: {jev'a'meyna'.}

At 21:10 2002-04-16 +0000, [email protected] wrote:
>[...] I'm impressed with some of what Sean has to say. As a beginner, he
>has a lot of  talent. Meanwhile, like most beginners, he is remarkably
>sloppy and writes a  lot of text far more badly than he knows how because
>he's not taking the time  to check his own work. He also doesn't
>particularly care whether he is  translating anything well or not, so long
>as he is sending stuff and getting  responses to it. [...]

Always with the abusive posts that claim to read my mind, and presume to
know how much time I'm spending on things.

How's this: I'm impressed with some of what Will has to say.  Meanwhile, he
is remarkably self-elected and considers anyone who has an opinion
different from his to have "missed the point".  He also doesn't
particularly care whether he is actually saying anything useful or
relevent, so long as he is sending stuff and getting responses to it.  He
wins the title of Currently Most Annoying Grammarian!

--
Sean M. Burke    http://www.spinn.net/~sburke/

Back to archive top level