tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Apr 14 13:07:07 2002

Back to archive top level

To this year's listing

Re: to' nech, 019: {jev'a'meyna'.}

At 12:31 2002-04-14 -0400, David Trimboli wrote:
>He hasn't really been clear on exactly what kind of comments he wants from
>us, as you point out. It obviously isn't grammatical help; that's been tried.

Grammatical help is exactly what I've wanted, asked for, and thanked people
for giving.  It's longwinded nattering about the undesirability or tone of
the source text that I wish people would shut up about.

Sean M. Burke

Back to archive top level