tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Apr 13 20:32:01 2002

Seans translations

I maybe new to the klingon language I have studied for two years alone and new to this group but I think that what San is doing is a great thing for some of us. From what I have learned Kilngon is a language that is literal a say what you mean and mean what you say language ,one that does not beat about the bushas it were and from my ears point of view there is nothing ambiguous about it . keep up the good work Sean. Deghnegh Qor.