tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 09 20:23:34 2002

Re: tlhIngan-Hol Digest 8 Apr 2002 05:00:00 -0000 Issue 2178

ja' Avocet <[email protected]>:
>We can't unsubscribe you.  Only you can do that.  As per the
>instructions in the original welcome message, you must send an e-mail
>to [email protected]

Since the original complaint was accompanied by a copy of the digest form
of the discussion group, we can assume that the complainer is subscribed to
tlhIngan-Hol-digest, and the correct address in this case is actually:

  [email protected]

The copy of the digest that got sent back to the list contained this
information, and it was even in English.

--
  Alan Anderson, professional programmer and amateur Klingonist
    proud member of the Klingon Language Institute since 1995

Back to archive top level