tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 02 20:16:41 2002

Re: I'm the newbie

Greetings!

On Tue, Mar 26, 2002 at 07:51:52PM -0500, DloraH wrote:

> > First let me introduce myself: I'm a 24 yr old student of physics. I'm
> > married for 4 yrs now and I live in good ole Germany

Hehe - physics and Klingon seem to ring a common string somwehere.
I've studied physics, too - in Darmstadt...

> Which Klingon dictionary do you have?  English or German?  If you use the
> German version, be warned, there are errors.  Somebody on this list has a
> webpage explaining the errors; but I don't remember who.

http://www.lieven.de/ and follow the "Klingon" links.

Bye
	Volker

--

  QIb vestai yabHuj		  Fleet Supreme Diplomat

Back to archive top level