tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun May 06 14:43:20 2001

Re: KLBC: Grammer questions

Qov:
> Next assignment:

was this one for me too? well, I did them anyway...

> Three years ago, a brave warrior killed a mugato.

wej ben mughato' HoH SuvwI' yoH.

> While they were fighting, the mugato's claw wounded the warrior's skin.

SuvtaHvIS SuvwI' DIr 'oy' mughato' pach.

> The damage was minor, but the warrior began to weaken.

ram QIH 'ach pujchoH SuvwI'.

> Damn!  The animal's claws are toxic!

Hu'tegh! SuQ Ha'DIbaH pach!

Were you wanting a particular invective here? I just picked one at
random...

> A special woman can cure the disease.

rop vorlaH be' le'.

> Klingons never rely on alien women.

not be'pu' nov wuv tlhInganpu'.

> If you go to that planet, you can see the Klingon's bones.

yuQvetlh DajaHchuch tlhIngan Hommey DaleghlaH.

-yeygha'

[email protected]

Real men milk bears.

Back to archive top level