tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 16 05:28:57 2001

Re: qep'a' flights, roommate

Like Tad, I'll be flying out of Philadelphia. Quite by chance, we were
both on the same flight to Las Vegas two years ago, and arrived none the
worse for wear. A larger delegation would certainly make the long flight
more interesting (though I worn you, anyone traveling with me will be
encouraged to learn the new song I'll be writing for the conference).

Perhaps Seqram or Qanqor will opt to come down to Philly the day before
and join us for a truly bizarre trans-atlantic flight?

I envision much fun.

Lawrence

Back to archive top level