tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 15 19:41:37 2001

RE: KLBC: vulqangan mu'ghom

qonwI' said:

	vulqangan Hol vIghoj 'e' vIneH, je.

{neH} ("want") is different from other verbs, because it *doesn't* use {'e'}
when referring to the previous sentence. So you want to leave out the
pronoun {'e'} in this case:
{vulqangan Hol vIghoj vIneH je} "I also want to learn the Vulcan language."

	Dew'wI'Daq vulqangan mu'ghom vItu', 'ach paqDaq 'oH vItu'nIS.

I'm assuming that the first word is a typo for {De'wI'Daq} ("on the
computer"). Otherwise, no problems here.
You might also consider using the verb {Sam} ("seek and find; locate"),
since you are actively trying to locate the language in a book.

	nuqDaq vulqangan mu'ghom vItu'laH?

maj.
Do'Ha' vulqangan Hol mu'ghom vISamlaHbe'.
tlhIngan Hol Daj law' vulqangan Hol Daj puS. :-)

- taD

Back to archive top level