tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 05 22:18:25 2001

Re: The REAL Armpit Story (a movie title that'll never sell)

In a message dated 5/29/2001 10:17:14 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

> Interesting. As I remember it, ghunchu'wI', then as now, went to the archive
> and made the discovery. Everyone was surprised. ~mark had forgotten that he
> did it. You had forgotten that the source was ~mark and not Okrand. I was
> clueless. Everyone laughed. It was a beautiful joke. No meanness intended
> toward anyone. It was a beautiful joke of fate.
>
> > This was in rebuttal to Dr. Lawrence Schoen's accusation
> > that peHruS has made up Klingon words.

peHruS jIH.  teH.  jabbI'ID ngo'vo' De' teH 'olpu' ghunchu'wI'.  lIjpu' ~mark.

qep'a' SochDIch vImejtaHvIS tlhIngan Hol mu'mey vI'ogh 'e' qaD 'angghal.  teH
je wanI'vam.  vaj jItem.

peHruS

Back to archive top level