tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 23 20:47:52 2001

Re: <<SHov'>>?

jatlh voragh:

>Surely it is.  Where did you find this <SHov'>?  I've never it before and
>don't
>have it recorded anywhere in my notes.

>It looks like it might be a typo or misprint for {Sov'[a']}, {Sov'[e']},
>etc.
>or {Hov'[a']}, {Hov'[e']}, etc.

I found it in a text lesson on the Internet (before I got TKD). I committed
all the numbers to memory - SHov' was notated as "billion". I haven't ever
seen numbers so high used anywhere else, and when I got TKD all the other
numbers were canon, so I just assumed... I guess it must have been a typo -
I can't find it in TKD :)

Thank you for your help anyway.

Qapla' 'ej Satlho'

ro'Han