tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 30 07:19:45 2001

2 TKD to be given for free

In order to promote the knowledge of tlhIngan Hol in my contry in 1997 I
bought some spare copies of TKD, in order to give for free - intending
them for those who are really interested in learning Klingon in Poland.
I awaited that someone takes contact with me, but during the last 4
years only recently one Piotr from Bialystok wrote to me and received a
copy. I decided not to wait any longer, and to try to spread the
language among the new nations in Central-Eastern Europe. Therefore I am
announcing I am willing to send the two spare copies of "The Klingon
Dictionary" to those who answer and fulfil my conditions:

1) The candidate must come from a country neighbouring Poland, not yet
member-nation according to the membership map of KLI (
/kli/Members.html )
	i.e. from: Ukraine, Slovakia, Lithuania, Czechia, Byelorussia,

2) The candidate must write an enquiry mail in both her or his native
language AND English or French or German or Russian and send it to the
tlhIngan-Hol list and my own e-mail address

3) The candidate must submit his or her name as well as the name and
e-mail address of at least one other candidate willing to learn Klingon,
coming from the same country, and declare that the book will be shared

Extra rules:

1. The donor (i.e. myslef) reserves the right to check the information
given under No. 3. in order to ensure that the book will be used and not
just shelved.

2. In case more than one request arrives approximately at the same time
(I won't take minutes into cosideration) - the donor can apply extra
rules to determine the order, e.g. the above mentioned order of the
countries,
	or if there are more requests from the same country - I may demand that
all the candidates join their efforts.

3. In case I receive no request from the above mentioned countries
within three weeks, starting May 21st I will enlarge the geographical
area concerned with the following countries:
	The above mentioned 5 countries plus
	 Latvia, Moldova, Croatia, Estonia, Romania, Bosnia, Macedonia,
Yugoslavia (or Montenegro and Serbia in case they split), Bulgaria,
Albania (in this order)

and starting June 11 - will add Poland once again.

I am the final arbiter in case of any problems and I deny any
responsibility for whatever this announcement might cause.

The result will be announced publicly at the tlhIngan-Hol list

Qapla'

macheq

Back to archive top level