tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 03 20:26:43 2000

RE: obtuse question

Welcome to the list, K'Pach. My name is pagh, and I am the current
Beginners' Grammarian for the list. It's my job to help people learn
Klingon. Whenever you have a post you want help with, mark it for my
attention with a KLBC in the subject line.

jatlh K'Pach:
>> Greetings brethren. I am K'Pach. I have been "away" for a long
>> time and am just getting back into the Klingons circles. I was
>> once quite well known (in Central Florida) for my proficiency
>> with tlhIngan Hol, but as I mentioned, I have been out of touch
>> for quite some time.
>>
>> I have an old DOS program called K3 which has served me quite
>> well as an on-line dictionary. I was wondering if there is a
>> better one available these days?
>>
>> Also, the tlhIngan Hol  vocabulary was seriously limited when I
>> was in to it. Has there been an addendum published?
>> ...available on-line?

charghwI' has already responded in detial to your question. I will just add
that if you want an online dictionary, you'll have to make one yourself.
Some people use Access; some just use a big word processing file. Entering
all the vocabulary from the two books and the new words list is a
wonderfully instructive exercise.

pagh
Beginners Grammarian
tlhIngan-Hol mailing list FAQ