tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 21 17:36:41 2000

Hamlet muchlu'ta'qu' (was Re: qepHommey...)

ja' juDmoS:
>What a mental image...qep'a'Daq...*Hamlet*, on stage....in the original
>Klingon. Costumes, sets, learning the lines...but wouldn't it be beautiful?

pa' jIHpu'.  vIta'pu'.  yIvbeH vISuqpu'.

Well, I wasn't actually in the presentation of Hamlet at qep'a' wejDIch,
but I *was* there for it, I *did* play be'neDIq in an excerpt from <paghmo'
tIn mIS> a year later, and I *do* have the T-shirt.

Doj jechmey nuHmey Quchmey je.  tlhoS Dach qachqoq, 'ach 'IHbej much.
The costumes, weapons, and foreheads were impressive.  The sets were
basically nonexistent, but it *was* beautiful.

>(And wouldn't Willy be proud?)

jInoHqangbe'.

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level