tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 11 21:44:25 2000

RE: KLIC: DaHjaj mu'mey

jatlh tuv'el:
> wej DeSDu'wIj rowIj je ngejbogh rop'e'
> vor Qelqoq 'e'mo' jIboH.
> "I am impatient because the so-called
> doctor has not yet cured the disease
> which infects my arms and torso."

rut mISmoH mu' <wej>, qar'a'? mu'tlheghvam vIqelchoHDI', bIHujqu' 'e' vIQub
:)
Sometimes the word <wej> can be confusing, yes? When I first considered this
sentence, I thought you were quite strange :)

> pa' tuv 'el tuv'el.
> "Tuvel enters the patient room."

tuvlaH'a' pa'? pa'Daq ghotpu' lutu'lu'chugh, 'ej tuvchugh ghotpu', vaj chaq
pa' DelmeH mu' <tuv> lo'lu'.
Can a room be patient? If there are people in the room, and the people are
patient, perhaps the word "patient" can be used to describe the room.

pagh

Back to archive top level