tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 29 20:51:48 1999

Hov leng *themes*

(I know the title says "Star Voyage" but thats what Star Trek really means
anyways. Also, forgive me, I don't have time to do the whole grammer thing.)

pa' puSmey(I know, I know, its "sight" "s" [i think] but hey! It gets my
point across.) net ghaj Hov leng *themes*

(Ah, heck, this is taking a long time. Are there any sites out there with
like the piano keys for Star Trek themes? [Voyager, DS9, First Contact,
etc...] the letters. You know, A, B, C, D, etc...)

Back to archive top level