tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 07 10:08:17 1999

Okrand on {'aD} and {'ab}

I have a note in my canon database that Okrand comented on {'aD} and {'ab}
on the old MSN newsgroup, but I don't have most of the text of what he said.
Does anyone else have this?  My notes indicate that it was on 10/22, but I
don't know what year. It starts off with,

"There are two words used for length: {'aD}  and {'ab}.  Both of these can
be translated "have a length of," but they are used  somewhat differently."

Anyone?  Voragh?

Thanks much,

--Holtej 'utlh
tlhIngan Hol mailing list FAQ