tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 01 09:29:31 1999

FAQ Announcement

Greetings from your friendly list administrator.

This is a monthly announcement for the tlhIngan Hol mailing list FAQ.  The
FAQ contains, well, frequently asked questions (and answers!) about the
Klingon language, the KLI, and this mailing list.  For instance, how do I
choose a name?, or HOW DO I UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS LIST?

There are no new entries this month, but I have finally updated the section
that describes how to subscribe/unsubscribe from this list.  If you are
looking for info on how to get off of this list, don't write to the list to
ask, just check out the FAQ.

--Holtej 'utlh, List Admin

tlhIngan Hol mailing list FAQ