tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 14 11:59:01 1999

Re: No place like the Homeworld!

On Fri, 14 May 1999, Carleton Copeland wrote:

> QInwIj bojangchugh tuquvmoH!
>
> 1) After greedily devouring Voragh's report in the archives on "Klingon
Space" (/tlhIngan-Hol/1997/Apr97/0636.html), I wonder
what two years have added to our knowledge.

We know that Qo'noS has at least two moons - or rather, it did till Praxis
blew up. Based on the BoP 1.25 LY = ca. 1 loghqam ("space-step") I am
led to believe that the Klingon year is that length. I am also resonably
certain that the Homeworld's axial tilt is greater than that of Earth's,
causing extremes in temperature and weather that area reflected in Klingon
culture.

quljIb

Back to archive top level