tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Mar 20 18:10:47 1999

Re: qama'

>> I don't think you can say "mumblings" without a {-ghach} nominalizer,
>> which it is generally wise to avoid. Perhaps something like ?{mu'meyDaj
>> wIyajbe'laHbogh} -- his words which we couldn't understand.
>
>Whoa, back the horse up there cowpoke! tlhIngan Hol has a nominalizer?
>What is its order among the suffixes. How is it used? Can you give me
>canon examples? And why was I not INFORMED of this fact?

If you have the dictionary you were informed.

We did not bring it to your attention because it is a dangerous tool in the
hands of a newbie.

Klingon is a verb based language.

How are you trying to use the word "mumblings"?

DloraH

Back to archive top level