tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 18 19:23:29 1999

Re: qama'

In a message dated 3/18/99 9:03:45 PM Eastern Standard Time, [email protected]
writes:

<< >In KGT, there is also jach (yell) and jat (mumble) on page 30 along with
jatlh
 >and ja'.  How should these words be treated?
 >
 >T'Lod

 jIjach, jIjatlh <HIQaH!>

 DloraH >>

shouldn't I mumble "something" or yell "something," that thing being language
or the actual words I am yelling or mumbling?  Like using jatlh for quoting
something said, or using ja' for what is being reported.  I don't see these as
intransitive, but I could be wrong.  vaj, jIlughbe' 'e' vIchIDbej.

T'Lod

Back to archive top level