tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Mar 13 06:26:37 1999

RE: yergho (was RE: KLBC: An inspirational speech)

> On 12-Mar-99, William H. Martin wrote:
> >It looks like our great Administrator is a little behind.
>
> Is this administrator going to update the link to the FAQ too?

We have been waiting for this, yes.  *sigh*

In the meantime, the FAQ is currently available, despite the bad link on the
KLI page.  I have moved my site yet again, but for everyone who has been
using the correct Bigfoot URL, nothing will have changed.  You can read the
FAQ at:

> -- Jeremy Silver

--Holtej 'utlh

Back to archive top level