tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 02 12:38:45 1999

Re: time

[email protected] writes:

<< > {vagh rep bImejnIS} >>

So when I have a time stamp, I don't need anything but that stamp?
For example, to say "we need to leave the restaurant at 7 PM" I would say:
"wa'maH Hutvatlh rep Qe' wImejnIS," or "rep wa'maH Hutvatlh Qe' wImejnIS,"
qar'a'?
The time I want to do something or need to do something is sufficient by
itself in a sentence to tell me when something occurs or should occur by?

T'Lod

Back to archive top level