tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 21 09:35:31 1999

pabpo'

Voragh:
>pabpo'  grammarian (n.) [Okrand, in HolQeD or at qep'a'?]

ghuchu'wI':
: I think it was inscribed in the front of someone's copy of TKD, sometime
: before qep'a' wejDIch.

Voragh:
> That's what I also remember, but I thought Okrand later confirmed it when
> someone asked him about it.  Do you remember whose TKD it was?  Must have
> been one of the very first grammarians here on the list.

Holtej:
: I thought I remembered it further back than that, like 1992-1993.  That
: predates the archive, when the list was run by Elias.

vaj TKD-lIj 'oHba'.  pabpo' wa'DIch ghaH Qanqor'e', qar'a'?  Qu'Daj ta'pu'DI'
Qanqor, cho' 'Iv?  Holtej 'utlh, jIHvaD pabpo'pu' yIpongneS!

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

Back to archive top level