tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jun 06 20:23:14 1999

Re: Klingon Language Recognition (was question)

ja' Voragh:
>>> Maybe we all should start wearing little Klingon trefoils
>>> on our lapels when we travel.
>>> {{;-)

jatlh ghunchu'wI':
>> That's what the KLI's {DeghHom} is for.

> ja' Voragh:
> True, but the trefoil is better known.

Wear either, but know that the wearer of the {DeghHom} has made at
least some small effort to actually learn {tlhIngan Hol}.

There were three of us at Dover.
I'll look for yours at the next convention.

SutuQ DeghHom HemtaHmeH.

Qor'etlh valwI'na'

===
Qor'etlh valwI'na', Daq marr tuq, tlhIngan wo' Duj QonoS qa'
qepHom 'utlhHom - Klingon Language Institute.
{qo'mey poSmoH Hol}language opens worlds /
Maybe I'm wrong, but I am always Qor'etlh.
{nuq, vISaH?} - What, me worry? -
{yIn nI' yISIQ 'ej pechep.}
{Qapla' batlh je!}