tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 28 09:23:09 1999

RE: Growth of Klingon?

On Wed, 28 Jul 1999, d'Armond wrote:

> > Dunno if this has been posted yet, but if you haven't seen it already, look
> > at http://www.theonion.com/onion3526/klingon_navajo.html right away.
> >
> > Interesting that they got so much of the details right...
>
> I'm not too familiar with 'The Onion.'  Please tell me it's just parody.

Read their copyright statement:

Copyright
The Onion is a satirical newspaper published by Onion, Inc.  The Onion
uses invented names in all its stories, except in cases when public
figures are being satirized. Any other use of real names is accidental and
coincidental.  The content of this web-site--graphics, text and other
elements--is Copyright 1999 by Onion, Inc., and may not be reprinted or
retransmitted in whole or in part without the expressed written consent of
the publisher.  The Onion is not intended for readers under 18 years of
age.

   joel anderson * http://members.aol.com/JPKlingon * [email protected]
 **mIghghachvo' yImej 'ej yIQaQ; roj yInej 'ej Dochvam yItlha'**
     **Depart from evil, and do good; Seek peace, and pursue it**

Back to archive top level