tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 20 18:09:06 1999

RE: KLBC jImiSbej

SIv pI'lo. jatlh:

> What or where is <Sa'Qej>? I can't find it anywhere.
> Is it something that should be added to my Hol database?

Sa'Qej is a region - <Sep> - on Qo'noS, several thousand kilometers east of
the first city. It is first mentioned on page 17 of Klingon for the Galactic
Traveller. It is also believed to be the birthplace of our illustrious
Grammarian, HoD Qanqor {:)

I consider proper names like this to be important, but not as important as
regular vocabulary, and I know many of them. Whether you want to add them to
your database is up to you - they are nice to know, but probably not
essential.

pagh
Beginners' Grammarian

tlhIngan Hol Mailing List FAQ