tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 05 00:26:52 1999

the Klingon thesis

Hello all,
thanks a lot for all your kind replys! Now I'm sure that my teacher is
wrong. Some of the given information was really usefull.
When I'm ready with my survey (in a few months I guess), I will send all the
people who have answered me one and I'll send one mail to the list for the
people who were doubting now.
Off course I'll make sure that everyone who is interested in my thesis, will
be able to read it.
Thanks again!
Judith Hermans

Judith Hendriks-Hermans       [email protected]
Groesbeeksedwarsweg 229       NL-6521 DJ Nijmegen,
The Netherlands,              (..+31)(0)24-3609989
" Degene die het laatst lacht, heeft een erg traag gevoel voor humor"

Back to archive top level