tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 03 13:08:58 1999

RE: KLBC - beginner

Welcome to the list, Judy. My name is pagh, and I am the current Beginners'
Grammarian for the list. It's my job to help beginners learn Klingon.
Whenever you have a post you want help with, mark it for my attention
putting KLBC in the subject line, as you did in this message.

jatlh Judy:

> I am a beginner and would like to know if one can send you
> the translations k/e and e/k that are in the correspondence
> course material for your corrections and comments

I think you're referring to the postal course. If that's the case, you need
to send your lessons back to David Barron by snail mail. He is not currently
conducting the course through email. I've had a few questions on the postal
course lately, and I don't know what's going on. I'll send David an email
and see how he's doing.

pagh
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level