tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 28 18:28:51 1999

Re: KLBC: adjectives

Hu' law' jatlh pagh:

>jeyD:
>> Can verbs functioning as an adjective take any other suffix
>> other than -qu' ?  mainly -be' ?
>
>pagh:
>: We have seen both <-be'> and <-Ha'> on verbs functioning as adjectives.
An
>: example for <-be'> comes from the counting section of the Conversational
>: Klingon audiotape. I think the number is seven, but I could be wrong:
>:     Soch yIHmey lI'be' - Eight useless tribbles.

nom Sep yIHmey net Sov...
Soch yIHmey togh 'ach pumDI' pay' chorgh yIHmey lutu'lu'!!!

HovqIj
- who's a tiny little bit behind with the list and who's now trying to catch
up, casually answering pretty old posts -

Back to archive top level