tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Apr 25 18:26:24 1999

Translation Program

I am creating a new translator for Klingon which will surpass all before it.
It may be done by the end of high school or not, or I may learn a better way
to do it in college and redo it there, but I have laid down the basics for
it:  It will have an MDI (multiple document interface), a Translate button
(which translates the entire currently active document) and a translate menu
(for translating a word or phrase, or modifying the lexicon).  If anyone has
any ideas or programming skill, please give me a buzz.

T'LoD

Back to archive top level