tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 30 05:41:15 1998

Re: Hi, I'm new, and I have a question.. . . .

My first awkward stabs at this:

qaSpa' mI' SovlaHbe'bogh vay'

or

mI' pIHbe'lu'bogh

or

tlha'be'bogh mI'

or

merbogh mI'

There. For simplicity and an interesting twist: merbogh mI'. Or
if you want to shorten it even farther and drop the explicit
reference to a number:

merwI'

charghwI' 'utlh

On Tue, 29 Sep 1998 20:33:25 -0700 (PDT) [email protected] wrote:

> qavan, hello, i want to introduce myself to the group, i am randomseed, or,
> as loosley translated by a friend, mI' pIm.  does anyone know of a better
> translation of "Random Seed?" (as in programming, i won't go in to it.)  i
> subscribed to the mailing list in the hopes of learning klingon (but i have
> other sources as well, naturally.)  any way, hello!
>

> --Randomseed
> --mI' pIm
> --???
> http://wwp.mirabilis.com/8562260