tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Sep 27 10:20:03 1998

Re: Translation

The messages sent through this mailing list are archived on the KLI web
site.  If you didn't keep something, you can find it in the archives at

  /tlhIngan-Hol/

If you remember something about the content but not when it appeared, you
can search the archives at

  /tlhIngan-Hol/search.html

I could easily post the answers, but I'm going to the extra trouble of
looking up and indicating where to find them instead.  Perhaps this will
get people into the habit of using the resources themselves instead of
asking others for half-remembered information.

>At one point someone here translated what Worf said to Jadzia at the end
>of the season 6 finale when she died.
>Can you repost it? I lost the original and subsequent emails.

Start with /tlhIngan-Hol/1998/Jun98/0410.html and work
through the thread, arriving eventually at a copy of the closed captions
at /tlhIngan-Hol/1998/Jun98/0454.html and a reasonable
translation at /tlhIngan-Hol/1998/Jun98/0456.html that
is probably what the authors intended.

>not only that.... could someone translate what Jadzia said to Worf at the
>begining of the 5th season?  when they first met, she said something, and
>I can't remember what it was.

See /tlhIngan-Hol/1996/Jul96/0348.html and responses.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level