tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Sep 21 12:53:34 1998

RE: Windows

I have never heard of a Klingon version of Windows. But, wouldn't that
be awesome! Also, I think that it would be cool if we could convince
Digital to add tlhIngan Hol to their AltaVista translation service.

~ Thornton

Back to archive top level