tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Sep 19 06:59:25 1998

KLI: Please Help

Dear All

I am awfuly sorry to abuse your channel like this; but would somebody
please tell me how to un-subscribe, by sending me the part fo the
welcome message where it is mentioned.

If this isn't possible then could someone un-subscribe me on my behalf,
I am not capable to deal with the level of messages this list generates.

I am about to buy the Klingon book, and may subcribe again when I am
suffciantly knowledgable, but until then then I wsh to not recieve these
mails.

>From Neil Tarrant

[email protected]
"audacter procedere quo nemo ante processit."

Back to archive top level