tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 17 12:05:59 1998

Re: Klingon Language Clan

Could we please get back on topic here and stop vomiting short
bursts of English text arguing over whether or not Klingons
exist. This is neither spoken in Klingon nor is it about the
Klingon language and it is not appropriate for this list.

I wish you guys were as active in writing in Klingon as you are
in bickering about drivel like this. You fill the Internet with
pre-adolescent noise.

DaH Qu'maj vItoy'qa':

nap jabbI'IDghomvam Qu'. tlhIngan Hol wIlo' qoj tlhIngan Hol
wIqel. not latlh wItoy'. Qu'vam Datoy'laHbe' vaj yItam.
puq mu'mey Dogh DIneHbe'.

yInenchoH! yIvIngQo'! tlhIngan Hol yIjatlh!

charghwI'

Back to archive top level