tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 17 06:52:41 1998

RE: Klingon Language Clan

> >You would be insulting all those people who have made the
> effort to learn
> >it and have a good time with it.  Actually, at this point it
> is moot,
> >because after this season on DS9 the only people speaking
> Klingon in the
> >Universe will be fans.
>
> actually, I would think that paramount would start up another series,
> that would have klingon's on it.  Yeck, I would think that a
> series that was Klingon's would do very well.

Okay folks.  Enough is enough.  This list is for discussions of the Klingon
Language.  If it's not *about* the Klingon language, it needs to be written
in Klingon.  Discussions about whether Klingons are real or would be
insulted are decidedly off-topic.

If there's any more confusion on this point, I refer you to the FAQ, at

--d'Armond, List Admin

Back to archive top level