tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 16 15:51:41 1998

Re: Klingon Language Clan

>George A. Starkey:
>: Actually, it does exist.  It has grammatic structure rules, a dictionary,
>: and hundreds if not thousands of users.  It is every bit as valid as
>: Ebonics.  Don't be surprised to see it taught in some university somewhere
>: for credit someday.

actually, living in the Portland, OR area, I know that at high school
level you can teach yourself Klingon and get the needed foreign language
credit required to graduate... so, it is a creditable language.  =)

Qapla'

-StaZ

Back to archive top level