tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 16 15:18:51 1998

Ensigns

I finally got my entire word list transferred from PalmPilot
memos into JFile. Now, I'm about a third of the way through
checking each word against the noted source, cleaning up
mistakes, etc. After that will be a long overdue update to the
New Words list, then I'll check all the citations of canon
examples I've already noted, and THEN I'll sweep through all the
canon text to add all additional notations of canon (I
shortsightedly only noted first useage when I did it the first
time), and THEN I'll make another update to the New Words list.

Maybe after that I'll start playing guitar again. {{:)>

Anyway, I was wondering, does Okrand laugh when ensigns are
disassembled?

charghwI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level