tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 16 10:28:37 1998

RE: Klingon Language Clan

ja' [email protected]:

> Oh, hold on now!  That's as racist of a statement as saying Chinese name
their kids by throwing pots & pans in the air, and calling
> the child the first three sounds made!  Klingon is a language of subtle
nuiance and character, though brutal at first listening, and
> extols the long harsh history of the people.  I'm afraid to find out what
you think of Gorn or Tholian...

lung'a' rurba' ghorIngan 'ej qut'a' rurbej tlholyangan. chay' vallaH qut?
>:-{  yISaHqu'Qo'! Qujvam yItIvchu' 'ach not DaQujtaHvIS 'e' yIlIjQo'.  >;-}

> Actually, a good, honking sneeze with a "t'cha!" on the end sounds
> like most Klingon phrases. ;)

> Gristle p.

Back to archive top level