tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 15 20:32:04 1998

Re: Klingon Language Clan

Visited http://usskatana.ml.org/~klc/numone.html and found this at the end
of the page - primarily pronunciation, but it includes this golden nugget of
nonsense... (the point here is that there is no punctuation)

-"I do not speak Klingon!" (a sentence you shouldremember in the beginning!)
is
-"tlhIngan HoljIjatlhbe'", not "tlhIngan Hol jIjatlhbe'!".

Of course, we know that the correct phrase is tlhIngan Hol vIjatlhbe'... But
otherwise this seems to be a great resource for Klingon speakers.

Qermaq

Back to archive top level