tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Sep 06 23:19:57 1998

Re: Uk Linguists

---David Baxter <[email protected]> wrote:

> Are there any Linguists who live on the South Coast of the UK? I
would like
> to get to know a few and it would be useful to have someone to
practice
> with.
I agree it is a pain not having anyone to practice with. I don't live
on the south coast but I do live in UK. Milton Keynes actually, but
don't hold that against me. My tel # if you want direct contact is
01908 505343 But not after 22:00hrs if you do call. WARNING my speach
isn't particullarly very good. but then that comes from not being able
to attempt to speak it very often.

> Qapla'
>
> David Baxter
> [email protected]