tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 26 06:24:57 1998

Re: drillmusciangroup

From: William H. Martin <[email protected]>

>You have no idea how intimidating it is to have
>teenagers pop up and say, "Hi. I got TKD last week and I've been
>lurking on this list for the past two hours. Here's my
>translation of Moby Dick." And it turns out to be a GOOD
>translation.

toH!

'ISmel HIpong.  'op ben—yISImchu'Qo'—DeQ puS pagh DeQ ghap 'uchtaHmo' Huch
ngaSwI'wIj, 'ej puHDaq Dajmo' pagh, loQ jIleng 'ej QIb mIchmey Qom vISuch
'e' vIwuq.  yeb vIbuSHa' 'ej 'IwwIj ghogh vIQoy 'e' chaw' leng . . .

Now add 500-some-odd pages of description of the operations of a Bird of
Prey.

SuStel
Stardate 98817.4

Back to archive top level