tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Oct 03 14:45:53 1998

KLBG

        I'm fairly new to <tlhIngan Hol>, only up to Lesson 2 in the
snail-mail course,
But:     Do' jIghajtaH

        I have a few gramatical questions for, I assume, pagh.  I'd like
to know how I've done on the following sentences.

bI'IH.  qaparHa'.     You're beautiful.  I like you.

chobochmoH.    You flatter me.
        I extrapolated from <bochmoHwI'> flatterer.

> ghItlh pagh
>"bIghoj 'e' yImevQo' "    "Don't stop learning."
        I think...?   pagh, I would appreciate it if you could please
explain this one to me.

jIjatlhbe'   I can't speak. ( or -- I'm speachless.)

Human jIHmo' banglI' jIH.      Because I'm human, I'm your love.
        Or is it:  I'm your love because I'm human.     (I'm unsure of
the ordering here.)

        I thought a better way to express this sentiment might be:
Human  neH jIHmo' choghajtaH.          Because I'm only human, you are
possessing me.
        (Still unsure of the ordering.)

qathlo'
            qI'ta',  qulvIghro'