tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 22 20:38:22 1998

Re: canon for chegh

On Fri, 22 May 1998, Qov wrote:

>Looks like {chegh} is intransitive.  Wrote Marc Okrand on the
>startrek.klingon forum:
>----
>naDev jIHtaH.
>Although for Memorial Day weekend, I'll be at Praxis, a
>convention being held as a tribute to Mark Lenard, in
>Hidden Valley, Pennsylvania.
>So I guess I should really say: loSleS jIchegh.
>----
>So {jIchegh} and {vay' vIcheghmoH}. Or did we already know that?

	ghorgh pa'wIjDaq jIchegh?
	When can I return to my room? (CK)

	DaH machegh. (ST6)
When Gorkon's party has assembled in the Enterprise transporter room to
beam back to Kronos One, Gen. Chang pulls out a communicator and says this
into it before taking leave of Kirk and stepping onto the transporter
platform.

	wa'leS jIchegh.
	Tomorrow I will return. (KGT:192)

	jIchegh.