tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 15 17:11:30 1998

Re: Klingon Names: The Registry Of Warriors (fwd)

In a message dated 5/15/98 5:12:38 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

<< >For the benefit of those trying to choose a Klingon name, I am forwarding
 >this recent post on STC's startrek.klingon newsgroup.  If you visit the
 >Overseer's site, you will find a few case histories.  You might even
 >recognize some of the warriors who post to this forum.  I cannot vouch for
 >the grammar of all of these names, but you will no doubt find some useful
 >hints on choosing a name for yourself.
 >
 >Voragh
 >
 >Set your coordinates to http://www.geocities.com/~hq_kasara.

 bachHa'law' vay'

 I just tried to visit the above mentioned site, only to be told by my
 computer, that the site does not exist.

 SuSvaj

 Hi...I just tried the site and it let me in the second time...I hade to make
sure that the period at the end of the link was not included in the address
when I copied it...

It is a great site..

Qapla
Kor