tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 15 11:30:51 1998

Klingon Names: The Registry Of Warriors (fwd)

For the benefit of those trying to choose a Klingon name, I am forwarding
this recent post on STC's startrek.klingon newsgroup.  If you visit the
Overseer's site, you will find a few case histories.  You might even
recognize some of the warriors who post to this forum.  I cannot vouch for
the grammar of all of these names, but you will no doubt find some useful
hints on choosing a name for yourself.

Voragh