tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 15 06:11:17 1998

Another pun

Maybe I'm just the last one to get it, but while transferring my
PalmPilot's AKD to yet another software package, word by word, I
encountered:

Daghtuj - mixture of animal parts

Might that be a TUBULAR mixture of animal parts?

charghwI'

*Note: This is an experiment. I'm relaying my Pilotmail stuff
through my UVa account to see if it will make it through the
Spam filter. It means I have to send it twice, but it might
work. If it fails, I have one more technique left...

Back to archive top level