tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 14 04:10:34 1998

Re: klingonaase / klinzhai

Anthony Appleyard wrote:

>  From: "Quvar muHwI'" <[email protected]> wrote
>> Khemorex Klinzhai has its annual meeting (Qet'lop) in october, so that
would
>> be a good occasion.
>
>  How much has the Klinzhai or klingonaase language been developed?
>  What is Khemorex Klinzhai's email or other contact address?

Khemorex Klinzhai is Europe's largest Klingon Fan Club.
It has nothing to do with the Klinzhai language, or Klingonaase. The only
thing I know of Klinzhai language is that "khomorex klinzhai" means "the
spirit which grows", but don't ask me more on that. I know nothing of it.
Khemorex Klinzhai is just a name we use forour club.
You can look at our (really good) homepage http://www.khemorex-klinzhai.de
Unfortunately, due to organizational problems, we don't take (not yet)
members outside of Germany, Switzerland, Austria.

Sgt. Quvar muHwI'
Communications Dept.
IKV Fek'lhr
Dark Vengeance Fleet